Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Street Art and Fashion

zara

new balance 420

ZARA

teen vogue

Skirt: Zara (old) / Shirt: Gap / Jacket: Forever 21 / Clutch: J.Crew (similar here) / 
Shoes: New Balance 420 / Sunglasses: BP by Nordstrom

Good Morning, how was everyone's Labor Day? My husband and I went out to Manhattan Beach and rode our bikes up and down the coast, one of my favorite pass time activities. Believe it or not, I let my husband dress me up this morning to see what he would put together and though it was out of my comfort zone, I liked what he put together. What do you guys think? Did he do good?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Great skirt & sneakers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing!! ;-))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete