Monday, September 28, 2015

The Sunday Challenge



 Skirt: Zara (old) / Shirt: Gap / Jacket: Forever 21 / Clutch: J.Crew (similar here) / 
Shoes: New Balance 420 / Sunglasses: BP by Nordstrom


Shorts: H&M / Shirt: Chicago Airport (a gift from his bachelor party) / 
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Slip Ons / Bag: TJ Maxx / Sunglasses: BP by Nordstrom


Jumper: Zara / Clutch: J.Crew / Shoes: New Balance / Sunglasses: BP by Nordstrom

Good Morning Everyone! How was everyone's weekend? These past 3 Sunday's, I have started to give my husband the challenge of dressing me in what he likes and would call fashion then we take a photo. Sometimes I LOVE what he picks and goes through my closet and picks out things I forgot I had but sometimes I cringe but luckily for the one I cringed the zipper broke! The zipper breaking allowed me to wear the Zara jumpsuit I bought for date night on Friday, I love it but suede in 90 degrees is just not ok, I was dying!

On a side note... I am slowly starting to move away from this blog and starting another one (it will hopefully be ready by Thanksgiving) and also I have been collaborating with another couple bloggers and we have started a new fashion blog called loveandnothin. I will continue posting on concreterunwayla for as long as I can, it was my first and it is my baby, I just cannot abandon her that easily. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete